Peer Review

 Hey blog! I'm back! My group is almost done with the final task! The only thing to do is get other peoples opinion on it! I asked my dad to watch over the film and give feedback. One of the first things he said was that he couldn't hear the background music very much. Thankfully this is something that wasn't to difficult to fix. The volume was raised to the point where you can hear it perfectly but it doesn't over power the sound effects. Another thing he mentioned was that the transitions were a bit messy. This was already something that the group was aware of. The problem was also fixed easily even though we had to trim the clips a little bit. Huge changes weren't necessary. Something I noticed on my own was that the quality of the shots were a bit different. In some clips they were clear and in others it was a bit blurry. It wasn't a noticeable difference, but after watching it 7+ times i started to notice the difference. There were many positives that the film got! My dad mentioned the plot of the story being very interesting. He said "it kept me on the edge of my seat" which is exactly what we were going for! There were a few tiny mistakes that my group make on the screen. Thankfully they were an easy fix! I'm so glad I was able to get feedback on the film because we were able to fix so many things! The final product looks amazing and i cannot wait to share it with you guys! That's all for today! See ya soon! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning - Title Design

Title Research: The Invisible Man

CCR - MV