Editing: Sound Effects

 Hey blog! I'm back! Today I continued to edit our final task! Today was mainly focused on the sound effects of the film. So far we have completed the title and transitions. My group mate Kylie stepped up for the job of sound effects so I helped in areas they I knew. We wanted to find the scenes with suspense to figure out where different music will be placed. This way we can find sounds on YouTube or other websites to add on top of our footage. Being able to find the right music took a bit of time but eventually we found something. Actually adding the sound effects was a bit difficult. I had to time the video and the sound effect correctly to make it sound and look perfect. After watching the video over and over again everything finally worked out. It took a bit longer then is was supposed to. In the end it looked good so the time was worth it. Some of the videos had to be trimmed a bit to make sure the sound effects were able to fit in the film. Doing all this has helped my editing skills improve a bit more! So far the film is looking amazing! I'm so excited to see the finished product and I'm sure you can't wait either. I think that's all for today! I'll update you guys with more editing this week! See ya soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning - Title Design

Title Research: The Invisible Man

CCR - MV