Re-Edit Final Task

 Hey blog! I'm back one final time before you see the final product! Today we are re-editing the film due to the addition filming we did yesterday. The editing process definitely isn't my favorite part of making this film. At this point I think I would've quit if we weren't so close to the end. LOL! To start off, our original audio had a copyright strike! Obviously we cant use that! It is very sad because our original audio was perfect! The title said it was copyright free but that was a lie. The last thing we wanted was to get flagged for copyright and have out video taken down so we changed it. We added the new audio to the film and I cant lie, it actually fits perfectly. Another thing that we added to the film was a green screen for the news reporter scene. Learning how to use this tool through iMovie was probably the best thing ever! The scene looks so much better! I'm truly happy with how all the editing turned out! I'm so proud to say we are finally done with our final task! I will show you guys the final product in the next blog! Thats all for today! See ya soon! Peace! 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning - Title Design

Title Research: The Invisible Man

CCR - MV